Friday, October 16, 2009


Look at that face.....who knew that just 5 months ago all hell was breaking loose. My handsome husband is looking good. We had a spectacular 4 day Nascar weekend. We started on Thursday and it ended on Sunday with Jimmie Johnson winning the race, my driver of course. We even had a visit from Moshura's sister who came in from D.C, which was nice.

Phase III trail seems to be working, no side affects thus far. He now has to go every 8 weeks to have lab work and CT Scan to keep an eye on anything that may want to pop-up so they can catch it quick.

Looking forward to the holidays, they are coming up fast.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leezy120 said...
Wow not only am I lucky to have a brother like Marco who is a beautiful, loving, generous,and awesome person. He is handsome too!! Don't mind if they say I look like you!! Woohoo!! You go good lookin!!! Love your Twin :)

Anonymous said...

Lazy T says........
I hope Leezy120 is not referring to the twin that he uses to go in the car pool lane....(inside joke). Yeah, NASCAR was fun. It was nice to see everybody having a good time and enjoying the vroom vroom and a zoom zoom at 190mph. ahhhhhh good times. The only thing bad about this, is now we have to wait until Feb. to do it all again!!!!

DLP said...

NASCAR was so much fun. We all had a great time. Can't wait till Feb.

Moshura's Sister said...

It was nice seeing all of you even if it was only for a whirlwind weekend tour, and hearing all about your NASCAR weekend. Y'all are ca-ray-zay!

Surviving 3 Under 5 said...

You look so good! Happy to hear you all had such a great time. I was looking foward to the Nascar weekend! Instead I was home sick as a dog!! :(

Anonymous said...

I didnt know that Marco drove car #99. Big Looch

Elsa D. said...

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Leezy120 said...
Feels like I haven't seen you in a while. I miss you guys! Sending you my love. Looking forward to Thanksgiving!