Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


Happy Father's Day!

Dad, you are the best hands down. No one can compare. I am so proud to have you for a dad. My mom sure knows how to pick em'. You have done such a great job raising Matthew and I (with help from my mom). I don't think anyone has ever had a dad that was so caring, modest, strong in heart, most intelligent, and a tad crazy. But I'm glad that it's Matthew and myself that have you.
Thank you. Thank you for always being there for me when I need you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity go explore new places, and giving me the motivation to do things. Also Thank you for entertaining me for the last (almost) 16 years. I have learned a lot dance moves from you, most of which I may never use out in public. You always know how to make me laugh with your silliness. Although we have our ups and downs I know that no matter what you will always be there for me. I appreciate all you do, thanks dad. Happy Father's Day.

DLP



Happy Father's Day! Dad....Thank you for all the things you have done for me. For taking me places for getting 100% on my tests. Wetting me wth the hose, even when I don't want to get wet, but it's ok I like it... I guess. Oh and for letting me use your computer all the time. I love you a lot!

Happy Father's Day!


Machini


Handsome,

The Greatest Dad EVERRRRRRR! I love that you are the dad that everyone would want to have as their own but I am lucky and proud to have you as our kids DAD. All I wanted for my kids was someone who would spend time with their kids, weather it be hanging out or just sitting watching a TV Show and appreciate the little things in life. You have always been their for them and that is something they cherish. I love you for being the GREATEST DAD EVER!! You know if means a great deal to me when I can say that. Thank you for all you do for our kids.

The Wife

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leezy120 said...

Happy Father's Day Marco!!
You are one in a Million!

Anonymous said...

Lazy T said....

So, um, hey superdad.....when are we going fishing?????

Happy Father's Day.

Lazy T

Anonymous said...

One Day at a Time said...
Hope you enjoyed Father's Day. It was so great to have you guys over. What is especially great was reading all of the great messages Machini and Nay have posted during the past few days. I can see why the kids think Marcus is the greatest Dad, because he is a great person. Love you guy:)

Serena-hope said...

Dear Marco,

My name is Serena, I have an unclassified sarcoma in a strange place and would really like to talk to someone who has what I have or similar, please find me on facebook as Serena Ramsey. I will be without a pic. Please find me. I pray this reaches you.