Friday, September 16, 2011

A Message From Marco


He wants to thank you for your well wishes and positive vibes. Wanted me to express that you all mean a great deal to him and how special everyone is.
Marco said "They all mean more to me than they all think. Their is no time to quit, only to move forward, I just didn't make it through, I am making it through, a little at a time.
Their is still a long road ahead but there is no slowing me down. So far everything went well and the fight continues with one more battle scar to show for it".
"Stupid Cancer it still hurts!" he says

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marco you are so amazing. You are my true life hero. You are also a human being that is fighting the toughest fight there is. And that is for your life. You, The Wife, DLP, and Machini mean the world to me. I love you with all my heart. Leezy

Anonymous said...

Thank..... you! for fighting marcito.

DLP said...

I love you papeechee! Thank you for all you do and more. (:

Surviving 3 Under 5 said...

Yeah.... I know that now that you are home you can take a deep breath and take it all in. You all were on Autopilot to get through the emergency at hand... Brain tumor!
Know that we all took a deep breath and stood besides you too. We were good (I think). We kept it together because the stakes were sooo high. We tried to keep a positive, upbeat, and tear free environment for you Gianina, Matthew and Maria. We all wanted to be supportive of you.

But... I felt so overwhelmed when the Doctor came out to tell us that all went well. I did not cry. I thought weezee would beat me! I felt shocked that.... Yes... Yes Marco's tumor was out.

Surviving 3 Under 5 said...

Oh but I forgot to mention. As soon as I left the hospital I had a2 hour drive to cry my eyes out! And to understand that this was Amazing! V