Monday, November 14, 2011

Celebrated Our 19th Anniversary

Marco and I have known each other for 32 years and have been married for 19. Just seems like yesterday we were saying I DO! We have learned to appreciate each other and literally enjoy what we have, one day at a time. We have something special and we treasure that always.



I was an amazing weekend. We arrived at the gorgeous Beverly Hills Montage Hotel. The room was so beautiful, the bed had rose pedals sprinkled. The view was great from the room overlooking Canyon Drive. Soon after we were surprised by the strawberry arrangement above the most yummiest strawberries ever! Even Marco was tearing these things up.

Thank you Mari and Vivianna for making this a memorable 19th Anniversary, without you two this wouldn't be in our reach.

Marco was able to take some pictures of us before going out to dinner to the Blue Plate Oysterette in Santa Monica were Vivianna works. The food there is amazing, the flavors are just so savory. We loved everything there. Everyone was just so nice.



Happy 19th Anniversary ................you are my friend, my best friend..........my life..........................
I LOVE YOU,with all my HEART!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!

~Love your cousin from HP

Anonymous said...

You both are such a beautiful couple!! That was an awesome experience. I love the pictures of both of you. The strawberries do look so delicious. I love you so much! Happy Happy 19th Anniversary! Leezy

Surviving 3 Under 5 said...

Yup these two cats have been together a long time. 19 years is just the years they have been married. Did you guys know that they were boyfriend and girlfriend since the age of 10. Yeah! Long....Long....time. Hehehehe That is why I see Marco as a true brother. Glad your anniversary had a lot of Pizzaz! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on this wonderful accomplishment!