Thursday, February 16, 2012

Under Control So Far

Seems like Marco is having more pain that he himself doesn't seem to feel but his fevers have been spiking up this last week. He is now on the oxygen machine pretty much all day. I have been giving him his breakthrough medication at night time like clock work to ease some of the fever and soreness he has been feeling more on his sides and pressure in his head.

He seems to be coughing more too. Still with some bloody sputum. I hate to see him out of breath and gasping for air. Seems like his breathing is getting worse too. Told him today he needs to just take it even more slower that he has been so he doesn't lose his breath and to make it easier on him.

We did have a nice weekend last weekend, we had several family member come and visit including Marco's family which was nice. It was great to see them all.

For now Marco has had a fever between 100.9 to 102.1 every night. We are keeping an eye on it, extra morphine seems to be working to keep things under control so far. Will keep you posted.

4 comments:

Karen Denn said...

I wish I had the magic words to spit out to make everything okay but I don't. But I will pray every day for you both, I know what its like to watch your husband fight for air, and to watch them suffer and its not easy. Take care.

Anonymous said...

We all indeed had a great time visiting with all of you guys...we have missed it so much, we still pray for everyone. Especially Marco. Its hard to say what you actually hope for...I wish you all ample amounts of love...where ever it can be found...I love you guys...

Anonymous said...

Marco God Bless U, hang in there !!!! Rad Onc City of Hope

Surviving 3 Under 5 said...

Here at my house sending all the love I have on a fast train to Hesperia. Now Romani and Juliachi are sick so .... we keep staying away. But you all are on our minds. Hoping you can rest.V