Monday, March 5, 2012

In Honor of Marco A. Mendez - A Celebration of His Life




Rose Hills Memorial
Sky Rose Chapel

3888 Workman Mill Road
Whittier, CA 90601

---Viewing THURSDAY
530pm to 830pm

--- Memorial FRIDAY
300pm-400pm



Please inform those whom have kept Marco on their minds and in their hearts.

****Note: Please respect that all services will be Non-Religious****


Love you Marco.


In lieu of
flowers, we have set up an account to help assist the family in these tryingtimes.
There are 2options: PayPal via internet and WellsFargo Bank
1. Go to www.paypal.com
2. Click on send money
3. Click on Friends and Family
4. Fill in account email marcosmemorialfund@hotmail.com
Or visit a Wells Fargo Bank: Deposit donations to >> Marco Mendez Benefit Memorial Fund.
Thank you to all for your thoughts and support throughout the years.
Thank you to the doctors, nurses and care providers from City of Hope and Odyssey Hospice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still cannot get the images of Friday out of my mind. It was the most beautifully awesome 90 minutes that I wish could have kept going. The time was too short. The stories were great memories I wanted to keep hearing, remembering and reliving. A true celebration of his life. A true impact he had on so many.. and many stories that were left unspoken. I hope others come forward and post on the blog so Marie and the kids have never-ending memories and stories to laugh at and relive. Marcito we truly enjoyed being your audience, as always.

Anonymous said...

It was the most beautiful day ever. Marie, and the kids you made me laugh and cry at the same time. It was a great turn out. Marco thank you for bringing our family closer together. You will always be a courageous and extraordinary man in all of our eyes. I plan to go fishing very soon in honor of you.

Surviving 3 Under 5 said...

How could we sum up a great Man. The real deal is what I thought up but.... I was not satisfied with my speech. I think that I was overwhelmed with everything. I wanted to say so much. So much more.
Bottom line. For now the real deal will have to do. Nay and Machini will have a lifetime of stories from me about their wounderful dad.
Brokenhearted V.

Surviving 3 Under 5 said...

How could we sum up a great Man. The real deal is what I thought up but.... I was not satisfied with my speech. I think that I was overwhelmed with everything. I wanted to say so much. So much more.
Bottom line. For now the real deal will have to do. Nay and Machini will have a lifetime of stories from me about their wounderful dad.
Brokenhearted V.